Thread: My Duramax Camaro has too much fuel PSI!

Tuner in Training

My Duramax Camaro has too much fuel PSI!

Hey!

Ive modified every conceivable table i can find for fuel pressure and set them to 10 psi

When scanning i have desired 10 psi but injector delta reads 25 and actual also reads 25

Does anyone know how to remedy this?? Only need 10 psi and sure is nice to be able to use stock system for it!

Heres my current file:

DuramaxCamaroOFFICIAL.hpt

And also ive got a few pesky permanent codes sticking around, thought a write entire would get rid of them but no luck! Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated!

Tuner in Training
    Bump

Any advice for setting lower pressure, only need 10 psi.

My next thing im thinking is to lower minimum duty cyle for the pump (its set to 90% acroos the baord)

Ive searched and only found about not getting enough pressure so no help there

You posted this in the "Gas (Gen 4)" section. The Coal Rollerz are two doors down from here.

Haha that's what you get for putting a diesel in a Camaro. WHAT?!

Joking what are you using for pump and pump control, could you put a regulator before delivery?

Tuner in Training
    Using the factory FPCM and ecm from the gas just cause why not lol.

I ended up limiting the max duty cycle down to 20 percent tonight and that seems to be keeping it in check, Although the injector delta stills reads 25 and i beleive it still wants to bump it up but now cant due to the DC limit.

Whats your thoughts on this?

So far working, but id like to know how to disable that injector delta if possible.

Im not sure I can be much help you've got a freak of nature ha. It'll cost credits but you could look in the FPCM. Let me turn on my computer and ill send a copy of mine.

this is from a 08 Silverado. may not be of any help. at the very least it may save you some credits.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    I have my FPCM liscened and thats what im tuning to get where im at now.

Not finding lots of good info for tuning FPCM.