Thread: Need a good trans tuner's help here please.

Tuner in Training

Need a good trans tuner's help here please.

Ever since adding H/C/I/E to my car it's been acting strange as far as shifting and converter locking/unlocking. My car was tuned but not the transmission and with a 3200 Midwest converter it wasn't too bad but I just installed a Yank SS4000 and it's horrible now. On the highway it'll unlock for no reason and stay unlocked for a minute maybe then lock up again then will be ok for a while then do it all again. And under light throttle it'll lockup at the 3-4 shift a lot of times. As far as I know adjusting the misfire table will help but want help from the experts here. I'll post my tune for anyone to look over and maybe help with it. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Google Search and download the BlueCat transmission tool. Input all of your info and then upload/copy the new tables over to your tune. That would be a good place to start.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith View Post
    Google Search and download the BlueCat transmission tool. Input all of your info and then upload/copy the new tables over to your tune. That would be a good place to start.
    Checking it out now. Thanks!