Thread: Big turbo Fiesta ST issues

Potential Tuner

Big turbo Fiesta ST issues

Hello to everyone ! Could someone help me out with the Fmem Turbo tables ect.
    Even tho we have changed the values around pretty much everything it seems like the car is stuck at max 300lbs crank. Basicaly we raised turbo temps , fmem specs , driver demand , actually pretty much anything and this thing dosnt want to let me break the 200whp / 250wtor and considering the swapped turbo and full bolt ons it should be able to push way beyond.
    I will post a few runs that we have here.
    This thing is making me go nuts.

car setup is a 2015 with FF4545 turbo kit , complete mishimoto pipings , Wagner euro Big intercooler ,3inch catless downpipe, Turbosmart Blow off , 3inch inlet with full 2 1/2 inlet to turbo , 2 1/2 turbo neck with ported flange to fit turbo side.

basically on load either on 3rd or 4th gear pulls, at Wot boost builds up very nice and smooth then at 4000rpm TPS shuts down to 40% and boost drops , in correlation advised crank torque wont pass 300ftpnds.
    Something is holding us back from breaking the max values and i cant figure out what it is. Clutch safety ?! crappy nanny system !? ive read about 30 posts on 3.5 torque management and 2.3 mustangs but not many people seem to have tuned the 1.6 other then with cobb. They all seem to easily break the 300whp barrier.

To who ever out there that knows how to help! thank you

The logs that are posted are on road 3rd gear pulls from 2000rpm up .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AlexRP; 05-22-2020 at 08:03 PM. Reason: added Tune files

I'm not too clued up on the US strategy however you haven't touched any of the speed density tables or torque model tables. This could be why. Only a few deg's added to ign timing too.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CFGBR95 View Post
    I'm not too clued up on the US strategy however you haven't touched any of the speed density tables or torque model tables. This could be why. Only a few deg's added to ign timing too.
    Reason why timing hasnt been touched yet is simply because i am trying to unlock the torque management before starting throw timing over it. I will put an eye on the apeed density and torque model tables. We did mess around 3rd gear only for pulls to see if it would change any values.

Tuner in Training
    I will take a look at this when I get home to see if I can assist. Im very new myself but I figure the more involved I am the quicker I will learn
    Last edited by dubau2; 05-27-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Took a quick look...if I were to guess, you are bumping into turbo overspeed limits under the Airflow -> Turbocharger tab.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks witt ill have a look. Still working on it

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRP View Post
    Thanks witt ill have a look. Still working on it
    Did you manage to come right?