Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we poaching ??

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sienile View Post
    No, he put it in the Read Me sticky as the last item. It links directly to that post.
    Ah, ok thanks!

There are times when a tuner here see's a person is in total darkness and they bail them out. This happened to me and I am eternally grateful.
    And recently I purchased an EForce blower without their tuner and asked here if anyone had an Edelbrock EForce canned tune wrote to HPT just so I could drive it to the Dyno and I got the help.

I know lots of people see HPT as the best but do not research the learning curve and buy the program only to find out they bit off more then they can chew.
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Stock 5.7L, Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1, 3.25" Pulley, 450-HP 459-TQ.
    Corsa Sport CatBack, 3.06:1 Wavetrac, Dual Fans, 1-7/16 Radiator, Mopar Oil Cooler
    2005 Radix'd Silverado L33 5.3 ECSB Z71 @ 387-HP 395-TQ

Potential Tuner
    How many figured it all out on your own?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2therock View Post
    There are times when a tuner here see's a person is in total darkness and they bail them out. This happened to me and I am eternally grateful.
    And recently I purchased an EForce blower without their tuner and asked here if anyone had an Edelbrock EForce canned tune wrote to HPT just so I could drive it to the Dyno and I got the help.

I know lots of people see HPT as the best but do not research the learning curve and buy the program only to find out they bit off more then they can chew.
    There sure is a LOT more to tuning this Dodge stuff than tuning the early GM pcms.