Thread: Removed Engine Torque Management and some torque adder tables on TCM side Plz Review

Tuner in Training

Removed Engine Torque Management and some torque adder tables on TCM side Plz Review

Hey guys I have been learning a lot over the past few months by reading and talking to some friends with HP tuners.

This is my first tune so please take a look and review if you have the time. I am just looking for feedback/and improvements. Any feedback/help is very much appreciated!!

My car is a 2010 Camaro SS 6L80, has long tube headers and hi flow cats, cold air inductions intake, ported stock TB.

I removed torque management on engine side and maxed out values for trans input and output. The gear tables for Tq limit were raised to 500 but not maxed at the 6042 everyone seems to do. I also adjusted some of the torque adder tables on the tcm side but mostly left everything stock for the Trans as I don't want to grenade the transmission. This is my daily.

Codes were also adjusted for the headers.

Thanks everyone in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SnakebiteSS; 05-23-2020 at 08:59 PM.

Tuner
    First thing, I think you have to increase the Extreme Cutoff up to 6500 (not sure about that), because the RPM limits in-Gear table are 6500 RPM.
    Second, in my opinion increase the PE Delay higher than 0, like 1500 or 2500 RPM.
    Third, it will be better if you smooth the timing table (High Oct) in 5600-6400 RPM area because it is jumping from 16 up to 20 degrees.
    that's my opinion and I hope I didn't go wrong with anything.
    Abdulaziz T Hadi - E-mail: [email protected]