Thread: VMP TwinJet 69MM Throttle Body Data

VMP TwinJet 69MM Throttle Body Data

Anybody out there have any data for VMP Twinjet 69MM throttle body for a 18up Mustang that would not mind sharing? I just installed one on a 2019 10R80 Mustang along with a Cobra Jet manifold and it is a handfull.
    I tune Cummins for living. Tune my mustang for fun.

Potential Tuner
    I’m looking for the same data. Considering snatching one of these throttle bodies this weekend for my 17 roush 2.3 tvs setup while they are on sale, but would like to try it find some decent data before I make the buy.

I hope someone has some data. I would rather not shoot in the dark. I cannot give the engine enough throttle to log the needed angle errors without going into limp mode due to wheel torque errors.
    I tune Cummins for living. Tune my mustang for fun.

Tuner in Training
    i'm not 100% sure if the values will be the same based on the throttle body specs as the numbers posted were for the 2011-2014 coyote, but i've seen data for a 67mm twinjet here. and i also saw some say that the CobraJet 65mm data will work fine as well.

but since you mentioned it's the 69mm i'm not quite sure if what's in the link might help or not but it's a good place to start.