Thread: [Request] Gauge for Heart Rate Zones

Potential Tuner

Question [Request] Gauge for Heart Rate Zones

Hi! I just bought RR today and after trying the free version and seeing how customizable it seemed, I upgraded.

I'd like to add a gauge to show heart rate zones. Each zone would trigger a coloured square to show only when the heart rate was within a particular range. For example:
    0 = 0-115
    1 = 116-133
    2 = 134-150
    3 = 151-168
    4 = 169-200

So there would be 5 zones.

I've created a background image for such a gauge, but have no idea how to make this work. Can anyone give me any pointers? I've played around with the script editor for some other gauges, but starting from scratch is beyond me.

Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeGeist View Post
    Hi! I just bought RR today and after trying the free version and seeing how customizable it seemed, I upgraded.

I'd like to add a gauge to show heart rate zones. Each zone would trigger a coloured square to show only when the heart rate was within a particular range. For example:
    0 = 0-115
    1 = 116-133
    2 = 134-150
    3 = 151-168
    4 = 169-200

So there would be 5 zones.

I've created a background image for such a gauge, but have no idea how to make this work. Can anyone give me any pointers? I've played around with the script editor for some other gauges, but starting from scratch is beyond me.

Cheers.
    Give this one a shot:HR Zones.rro

It's not your exact background image, but it should be pretty close. You can update the colors for each zone as desired, and if you decide that the zones should be different ranges, you can adjust the values in the Background Script (each is currently specified as the minimum value for that range). Getting everything to align properly took a little work, but hopefully you can follow the logic there in the Foreground Script where each block follows the exact same syntax, but I update the X variable as well as the range value that's checked.

Potential Tuner
    Wow, that's amazing! Haha. It looks great and seems to function exactly as I would want it to. Thanks for doing this, and for explaining how it works. Here's a screenshot of how I'll be using it.
    OverlayTest.jpg