Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Injector timing and transients

No cut just got out of it.

Senior Tuner
    i see ur in 30 sec frame so its all squished up im use to looking at 10sec frame, u have your OL tables set to 1.0 in the operating temp areas ? just looks like ur commanded eq constantly moving around outside PE

I noticed that too. pretty jagged isnt it? it looks worse when your looking at the wideband going down the road. pretty sure I have everything in operating temps set to 1. I am running open loop SD. Ive moved the wideband a couple times thinking it would make it better. thinking it was too far away I moved closer to turbo, 10" from outlet now. what polling interval for WB do you use?

Senior Tuner
    if the eq is moving there is a table thats not set to 1.0 my old wb i had on fastest but it was still pretty smooth picked up on most stuff but not as fast as the 02's my new aem x series are always fastest but i havnt used them yet just waiting on engine to be built

I'm using AEM x 30-0334

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by geneass View Post
    I'm using AEM x 30-0334
    sounds like they are quick then, i also got mine to show up on the hpt ngauge for when i dont have laptop in vehicle so i can keep an eye on it all the time

Yeah it's nice having a gauge and not having to look over at computer. I added and tweaked ITT today. Helluva lot better afr till operating temp. I left it a tad rich, better than lean. What I noticed tho when you adjust VE you have to go back and adjust. Someone on here was nice enough to instruct on building a histo for ITT( THANKS!) Now if I make changes to VE I just log on next run and peak at it until operating temp.

Oh I did have to change some open loop tables to 1. Didn't realize it until I starting paying attention to IVT. After adding ITT I was able to set the IVT "warm up"table back to stock.