Thread: Problem install drivers

Tuner in Training

Problem install drivers

Hi, I?m not able to instll the drivers for my MPVI on a second laptop. In device manager, there are two HP tuners MPVI, both with "no drivers".
    I did download the drivers from the homepage, but when I try to update drivers from "HPT FTDI Drivers 2.08.28 WHQL", there is fault with Chanal A for one device and Chanal B for the second.
    What shell I do to get the MPVI running on this laptop?
    300C, 5.7, AWD, 2005. now 6.1 Block, 428 Stroker Kit, Thitek Heads, Procharger D-1S, American Headers Longtube, Fox Catback, extra Oilcoolers, H&R thread chassis, Pedders Bushings, Pedders Sway Bar front, Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace+Matrix Brace Subframe Connectors, 245/40 20 Tires, Movit Breaks, 370x35 6 Pistons Front, 345x32 4 Pistons Rear

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 123gr View Post
    Hi, I?m not able to instll the drivers for my MPVI on a second laptop. In device manager, there are two HP tuners MPVI, both with "no drivers".
    I did download the drivers from the homepage, but when I try to update drivers from "HPT FTDI Drivers 2.08.28 WHQL", there is fault with Chanal A for one device and Chanal B for the second.
    What shell I do to get the MPVI running on this laptop?
    Gotta love the support on here...

I'm having the same issue

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisxiv View Post
    Gotta love the support on here...

I'm having the same issue
    I would suggest opening a support ticket, I've personally never been able to recreate any driver installation issues over multiple pc's.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"