Thread: Switching To A 2 Bar MAP

Tuner in Training

Switching To A 2 Bar MAP

I'm doing a turbo build on a monte carlo with the stock ECM, and I wanted to know how to change from the stock one bar to a two bar MAP sensor in HP tuners. I know I need to be in the OS tab in the editor, but I've opened that up and nothings there for me. To be specific, I have a P04 ECM. Do I have to get a file, or a whole ECM from a supercharged monte, and transfer my existing tuning changes to it?

Potential Tuner
    Bump, Im trying to figure this out too. I bought the 3bar sensor from Summit. PN#12592525. I set the Offset and Linear but I dont understand how to convert to the 2bar table. I tried to edit the values from the CTS Vsport, LF3 engine, VE tables. But it always reverts back to stock 0 to 1.08 P Ratio. The LF3 goes 0 to 1.40 PR.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandass15 View Post
    Bump, Im trying to figure this out too. I bought the 3bar sensor from Summit. PN#12592525. I set the Offset and Linear but I dont understand how to convert to the 2bar table. I tried to edit the values from the CTS Vsport, LF3 engine, VE tables. But it always reverts back to stock 0 to 1.08 P Ratio. The LF3 goes 0 to 1.40 PR.
    Okay, I asked the guys over at the Monte Carlo Forum where they help me out a ton, and what one of the guys there said is there's no way to modify the existing OS on the ECM. You have to flash a file/OS from a supercharged car to get the 2bar table. As far as a 3bar, I don't know if that's possible, cause I don't know of any car from the platform (L36, L67, L32, L26) that came with a 3bar.

MCF Thread