Thread: 2019 Silverado Tuner Recommendation

Potential Tuner

2019 Silverado Tuner Recommendation

Planning to do a cam and FI and would like to find someone with a few tunes under their belt.

Also wondering if the unlock opens up everything or still needs more time for HPt to find all the tables. And will I be able to tune the 10sp ?

Thanks

I haven't looked at a 2019-2020 file yet but if they do add stuff it will be slowly. There is no transmission support for them.

If we are talking the old body style 2019 (2014-2018 K2XX) then those have PCM/TCM support.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    It?s the new body style. Disappointed that No transmission tuning exists yet. But I think the Ford 10sp has some upgrades available hopefully they crossover. I will have to lower my power goals to protect the transmission for now

I have the first 19 NBS procharged 5.3 truck in the country. ATI/procharger used mine as a beta truck. Not all parameters are supported and things are extremely different in editor. At least to me anyway! Im by no means a tuner but I do enjoy messing with it. This all being said I did buy the Tuning schools genV book for the truck only to find out its not supported in the book but they have been beyond helpful to me with it as they are learning on these trucks as well. "they have a 6.2 unlocked" I want to cam mine as well but there is no real evidence saying the previous year truck cams are the same. The transmissions may never be unlocked from what I am reading and this sucks ass as I cant stand how the 8 speed will not drop into first unless you have set at 0 MPH for almost 3 seconds or better.

Potential Tuner
    Is the 2019 Camaro 6.2 and 10sp further developed for the transmission?

Which head unit and pulley did you go with?
    Last edited by MN C5; 06-21-2020 at 02:51 PM.

No idea on the cars. I don’t own one. P1sc1 on the unit and 3.7 pulley putting me a touch over 9 psi