Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed density tuning

Tuner in Training
    Relentless I'm having trouble pulling up your Speed Density.Graph in the scanner. I down load the file and it doesn't save. if I try to download and open it opens in what looks like code.
    I maybe doing something wrong

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcbryantllc View Post
    Relentless I'm having trouble pulling up your Speed Density.Graph in the scanner. I down load the file and it doesn't save. if I try to download and open it opens in what looks like code.
    I maybe doing something wrong
    I think if you download it>Save as> desktop. Then open your scanner>Graphs>Open, then look on the desktop for that file you just saved, that should work. For some reason i cant set VCM scanner as the default program to open files either. Hope this helps, if it doesn't PM me and ill reload the file.

Tuner in Training
    tried what you said. still doesn't work. I try to open with scanner and still will not load.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    (([Calculated MAP]/(([MAP Sensor]*[Slope])+[Offset]))-1)*100 This is the Math parameter needed to use my graph.Attachment 100015Attachment 99975 The graph is currently set at >20% filter. I recommend doing one mapped point at a time though. It leaves less variable for the SD calculator (it will do its own thing if you allow it to).

Im going to Write up a detailed how to on my notes. Ill share it on here also. I though there was a way to share a link to my OneNote file but all i can find right now is how to share it by email. If you are interested just PM me your Email.
    Thank you for help.

PM sent

Tuner in Training
    Relentless, In your notes you talk about map sensors having different slopes and offset. where are you finding this information?
    Also the pcm reads map as inhg. shouldn't we be using map data as inhg?
    I'm using an AEM 30-230-75 5 bar map sensor

data sheet
    https://www.aemelectronics.com/files...sor%20Data.pdf

Relentless, I feel your pain. Been down the same path for over a year now with a 2019 GT with a Vortec blower. Coyote Cookbook and Tuning school. Both were incomplete. Sent several support requests to the Tuning school because they claimed their head tuner " can tune anything" Apparently not the Gen 3 coyote. Rather than trying to help, they refunded the payment and I returned the manual. I have paid two different tuners to tune the car and neither could get it right, so I have been working on it myself. I would be happy to pay for a functional tune file for my setup. Anyone up to the challenge?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by shafftb@gmail.com View Post
    Relentless, I feel your pain. Been down the same path for over a year now with a 2019 GT with a Vortec blower. Coyote Cookbook and Tuning school. Both were incomplete. Sent several support requests to the Tuning school because they claimed their head tuner " can tune anything" Apparently not the Gen 3 coyote. Rather than trying to help, they refunded the payment and I returned the manual. I have paid two different tuners to tune the car and neither could get it right, so I have been working on it myself. I would be happy to pay for a functional tune file for my setup. Anyone up to the challenge?
    Yeah it seems there is a variable that few know. I would be interested in seeing some of your logs, modification list, and a description of your issues. I'm not saying I can fix it, but I'm hoping to see a trend in some of these tunes. And I am not charging lol.