Thread: 2014 srt 300 comp cams 274

Potential Tuner

2014 srt 300 comp cams 274

Alright well, where to start, I have a 2014 srt 300 and I am having idle issues in gear after driving the vehicle around, hunts for rpm and stalls out when stopped in drive or when switching to reverse or neutral, I've looked around for a thread with a similar build and no luck I just want a base tune so I can break the engine in not to thrash on it, the total build list is a follows
    Comp cams 274
    Phaser limiter
    Manley springs and push rods
    Manley forged pistons +1.75cc
    And forged internals,

So far from the factory tune I've got it to idle on start up and will idle all day long I am wondering if any of you gents have encountered a similar issue
    Also I am a green noob tuner

If you have any input it would be greatly appreciated cheers

*update*
    I got her running pretty good now I adjusted my fling and my rpm tables, I based my tables off another vehicle that has has similar modifications but I am still finding that the idle is a bit high and after adjusting it doesn't seem to go down, I want to make the car lump at idle a little bit more also will attach the tuning file now

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 1black300; 05-30-2020 at 02:36 PM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post your tune for any help
    E-tuning/remote Tuning Sultan@mastuning.net Follow @MASTUNING Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

You should really turn off the mds system.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by luciddeath View Post
    You should really turn off the mds system.
    yes thanks for the input, just turned her off seems to improve the overall performance and all that, also I have shut off the neutral network that definitely helped out a bunch,

Tuner in Training
    Can you post your current tune? You've got lots of room to grow from the tune that's currently posted.
    Last edited by Mag0842; 05-31-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    check PM

as mentioned your need to disable ANN and rework the whole tune to get it running right
    Last edited by SultanHassanMasTuning; 06-01-2020 at 04:18 AM.
    E-tuning/remote Tuning Sultan@mastuning.net Follow @MASTUNING Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Yes I will post the current tune, as she is currently running and drive able, I need to pull some fuel out of her in the lower end of cruising as it does retard the timing from slight knock bit it still drives great