Thread: Need Help ASAP fueling issues with 2019 6.4 P1X ID1050X

Tuner

Need Help ASAP fueling issues with 2019 6.4 P1X ID1050X

Hey guys I need some help with a 2019 Chally RT with a forged 6.4, medium aggressive cam LT's, Procharger P1X, ID1050X injectors, upgraded fuel pump on OE system.

This is a simple build but I'm having serious issues with fueling and I believe that is causing my idle surge more than anything else. I'm using all the injector data provided by Injector Dynamics for the 1050X including the voltage offset they provided as its still uses the factory fuel system with a TI 262 fuel pump. Fuel pressure is a tad over 60 psi at idle.
    The inj data has to be wrong as it is unbelievably rich at idle (-33%STFT and -33% LTFT) and part throttle. Just to make it run I nearly doubled the scaling they gave me and it still isn't right.
    I've tried multiple tunes, actually many tunes with the injector data raped just to allow closed loop to actually operate. With the ridiculous scaling I just basically made up it will idle and closed loop is able to adjust. I'll attach the current tune as well as the original tune using ID data as well as a log of each. You'll see the VE is using extremely small numbers.

I'm just frustrated and can't think clear enough to figure out what may be a very simple solution. I'd imagine all tuners have been there before at least once. I've tried the "just walk away for a minute" approach but with the pressure I'm under to deliver this car it doesn't seem to help. Admittedly I'm very new to 15+ tuning. I can and have tuned many, many 14 and earlier with very large cams, blowers, strokers and a combination of all of it for many years with CMR and HP. Maybe I'm overthinking it because its newer IDK.

Something isn't right and I've never had so much of an issue getting fuel trims to get in line. If it wants 5% added and I add it then next log it says its 10% too much.
    Please help and if you have better injector data please share. If it were my car I'd have ran it off a tall cliff by now. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    with dodge

you kind of need to make your own injector scaling with you cam your car

looking at the injector data on that file it has such a small scale from 300 to 3000 pw
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Your fuel tables are a mess.
    Change the units to the same as ID use so you can transpose their numbers correctly.
    I have left your inputted values, but changed the units so if you compare the fuel tables to ID's data, you will see they are no-where near correct.

Tuner
    Ok I see where I messed up at the higher PW with having 3000 instead of 30,000 but I'm missing how that helps the scaling at idle. Sorry if I'm being dense lol
    It will barely run with the scaling in startup tune 2 and the AFR is in the 10's. In tune 16 you can see how I changed the scale and the trims are able to +/- fuel whereas in
    tune 2 they just maxed out pulling fuel. No one looked at tune 16 or the log. I appreciate the help and can't believe I didn't catch that in the inj scaling. In a hurry and frustrated
    and that makes tuning harder than it needs to be.

Advanced Tuner
    This is how the data should look....start from there and dial it in.
    Its a wonder it ran at all , some of your inputs were out by a decimal place (x10)
    Looks like there was some confusion converting microseconds (Us) to milliseconds (ms)
    I have converted the data to ms to line up what the scanner will show in your logs.

Advanced Tuner
    Offset tables needed work too.

Tuner
    Thank you. The offset tables are directly from ID as he calculated them during our conversation LOL He did sound a bit confused over which was vacuum vs boost so that may explain it.
    I'm not used to an offset table that takes the MAP into account. All good though cuz I have to learn and ya'll are good about helping a fellow out. Thanks again