Thread: 2013 5.7 Challenger cam and cai

Advanced Tuner

2013 5.7 Challenger cam and cai

let me begin by saying i am 100% a ford tuner and not versed in mopar at all. Because of that I am posting my tune to be looked over. I did this as a favor and just want to make sure its the most reliable and powerful it can be.

Things that are wrong. when idling in park about every 3-5 seconds it has an idle dip then itll recover. when in drive, the car is lurchy. I assume its because of the cam with the stock converter. However, I was wondering if there if a way to command more slip in the torque converter to smooth it out maybe. Thirdly, the transmission wont shift at my commanded 6200rpm. When I use the paddle shifters I can get it to shift at 6200 no problem, im stumped on it. Other than that the car Starts decent and drives perfect.
    Did get a little knock at 1300rpm but it might have been traction control.

Basically It would be super appreciated if someone way more experienced would look over the whole thing and let me know how it looks. and potentially how to fix the issues. FYI i used the BETA software to tune it so it can be viewed there.rob_cam_6.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Sent you a message.