Thread: Having issue with not able to go full throttle.

Potential Tuner

Having issue with not able to go full throttle.

So I think I have a good base tune going. Only issue I have is while driving I cant go full throttle it just bogs down.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Base tune with what though?

What are you working on. Is the vehicle the same as the calibration says or is it a swap vehicle?

Is everything stock or what are you working with??

Fuel trims show that it's very lean and that's not good. Without a wideband you don't know how lean it really might be. There is some extreme timing pull on the log too. The logs are missing knock retard and burst knock to see if that is partly a cause. Also your intake air temps go sky high at the end of the log
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

A wideband has to be bought and installed in the exhaust so you can monitor things.

Are the injectors stock or after market to fit that large intake?

What is your fuel pressure??

Almost everything has to be gone over with a setup like this. Throttle scalar settings, the MAF and VE must be re-tuned, idle airflow adjustments and timing adjustments. For sure you'll want to cut the under/over speed spark corrections at idle and in drive for a large camshaft, should help settle the timing down.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Sorry about the label on there about the base tune.

Vehicle is a 2012 colorado, it has stage 2.5 heads, 102 fast intake, tsp 102 electric throttle body forged rods and pistons stock crank. I dont think I have wide band o2 sensors on it. I believe they are just regular ones from the part store. Just wanted to get this tuned to get it up and going the tuner I took it too fucked it up bad so I bought the program and got it running better. I am new at this and just see if I could get some help with this thing.

Potential Tuner
    The injectors are 46lb injectors from fast. And fuel pressure is about 45 psi right now. And I appreciate the help.

Did FAST send you injector data?

The injector data right now is stock and it won't run right if you are running 46lb/hr injectors. Make sure you are running the correct flow rate for what those injectors are rated for. Be it 43.5psi or 58psi.

Frankly, this should never go wide open throttle unless it can be fully calibrated. Get it running and driving and take it right to the tuner.

Potential Tuner
    I will have to go back and look what the injector data is. And truck wont let me go full throttle at all. Shitty part is I dont know of any good tuners here in austin, tx the last guy i took it took fucked up my shit.