Thread: How to permanently Disable immo/anti-theft s on a 2011 Chevrolet Aveo5 1.6 automatic

Potential Tuner

Question How to permanently Disable immo/anti-theft s on a 2011 Chevrolet Aveo5 1.6 automatic

GM charged me $249.00 for a transponder key for my 2011 Aveo5 that I cannot use ( said ... technician couldn't pull Key code!!) so.... I would like to
    bypass anti-theft / immobilizer system so I can use another key.

I have only 1 working key . I do not need anti theft...don't think anyone is
    going to steal this car!

[I need to ( permanently disable/bypass ) the immobilizer /anti-theft system or is there a way to hack the key code from my working key and program the new non working transponder head key myself??[/B]

I appreciate any resolve to my big problem!

Thankyou in advance

Aveo51.6LT

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I don't think we support the aveo, if you post a clear picture of the service sticker on your ecm I should be able to confirm that.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveo51.6LT View Post
    GM charged me $249.00 for a transponder key for my 2011 Aveo5 that I cannot use ( said ... technician couldn't pull Key code!!) so.... I would like to
    bypass anti-theft / immobilizer system so I can use another key.

I have only 1 working key . I do not need anti theft...don't think anyone is
    going to steal this car!

[I need to ( permanently disable/bypass ) the immobilizer /anti-theft system or is there a way to hack the key code from my working key and program the new non working transponder head key myself??[/B]

I appreciate any resolve to my big problem!

Thankyou in advance

Aveo51.6LT
    If HPT cannot do it, I am almost positive you can find a solution on mhhauto.com, whether it's software or just a way to do it. Will likely require you to get some specialized device to do it, but I have run into similar issues, and when it comes to hacking cars, this forum (mhh) is one of the best for getting info on how to do it.