Thread: MPVI2 question

Tuner

MPVI2 question

I was reading another thread which is now closed about what to do when you upgrade from an MPVI to an MPVI2.

posts to this thead indicated that to upgrade to the MPVI2 and retain all ones licenses requires the user to send both the old MPVI and the new MPVI2 into HPT in order to have the licenses preserved.

Is that true?
    Hib Halverson
    Just Another Tuner in Training.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Correct. Open a support ticket for more information on the process.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Correct. Open a support ticket for more information on the process.
    Is the correct procedure to send the MPVI into you guys when the MPVI2 purchase is made or do I do it after the purchase? In other words, I buy the MVPI2, you ship it to me, then I ship both units back to you guys?
    Hib Halverson

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    correct procedure would be to open a support ticket and we will give you all of the information directly.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    correct procedure would be to open a support ticket and we will give you all of the information directly.
    Copy that.
    Hib Halverson

Potential Tuner
    i just purchased the MPVI2 pro and have started working with it. what am i missing? there are multiple parameters within VCM scanner i am not able to monitor as well as multiple tabs within the VCM editor i am not able to open. i guess i assumed if i purchased the PRO everything would already be unlocked? Is there more licensing that i need to purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by xupb27kda View Post
    i just purchased the MPVI2 pro and have started working with it. what am i missing? there are multiple parameters within VCM scanner i am not able to monitor as well as multiple tabs within the VCM editor i am not able to open. i guess i assumed if i purchased the PRO everything would already be unlocked? Is there more licensing that i need to purchase?
    welcome to hell

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by xupb27kda View Post
    No, the editor and scanner is the same for everyone. If you believe you are having an issue we recommend opening a support ticket with your specific concerns.