Thread: WOT cam timing tables issue

Tuner in Training

WOT cam timing tables issue

I have noticed on my logs under WOT im not seeing the WOT main cam timing table numbers, its only reading of the high or medium baro table. E39a ecu , i tried lowering max throttle rotation percent down to 99 to see if that was the issue but still not referencing the WOT tables. I know i could just use the baro table if needed for wot.

Tuner
    What car? and are you sure it's not reading the WOT tables? Log all of your cam adders/subtractors and base timing channels and see what is happening. You may have another table pulling from what would otherwise be your WOT table for whatever reason. I know on the e78, there are like, 30 tables for vct. PITA to tune. Lol

Tuner in Training
    Yes, WOT and med/high baro tables are quite a bit different. If i change the high baro table on the WOT rows the cam angle being logged changes at WOT so its basing only off that table and not wot table. its a 2013 Cadillac ats 2.0. I will have to check for additional items to scan as i just have cam angles being logged.

Tuner in Training
    2013 to 2017 ATS 2.0l Cam table difference.
    will not get good results if you copy and paste all of them but...
    if you adjust the WOT base tables up some. might get what your looking for.
    remember will need to match other tables to get the best out of it.Screenshot (62).png