Thread: Colorado

Colorado

Hey I have a stock Colorado 3.5L and putting on a cold air intake. My question is do I need to tune the maf and if so how do I do it without causing any harm to the truck.
    Just got my first mpvi2 last week so still green to this tuning.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    most of the gen3/E40 maf tuning applies pretty well to your truck as it used alot of the older gm code, check out some of those maf tuning threads for detailed information.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    most of the gen3/E40 maf tuning applies pretty well to your truck as it used alot of the older gm code, check out some of those maf tuning threads for detailed information.
    Thank you I'll check it out

You honestly shouldn't have to change anything on a cold air intake. The MAF housing is staying the same size and it's just new piping. Feel free to tune other parts of the calibration though and see how it's running.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You honestly shouldn't have to change anything on a cold air intake. The MAF housing is staying the same size and it's just new piping. Feel free to tune other parts of the calibration though and see how it's running.
    Sounds great thank you. What would you recommend the best way to go about it?