Thread: Garbage issues arise

Potential Tuner

Angry Garbage issues arise

Hey all currently working on a single turbo 14 v6 with a new dw400 in the tank and new ID1050x injectors and am having complete hell getting this tuned. current tuner saw issues with the o2s and decided to try and tune off of ONE singe o2 sensor (passenger side) and disabled the divers side so it no longer even shows. car backfires like someone playing with a full auto ak on decel but the real issue is when trying to get a log the car would not go over 4k at all. said it sounded like spark blow out so I changed the plugs and the old ones were completely fouled (carbon) and now the new ones just from troubleshooting are fouling. any suggestions on what to do next? all plugs are gapped at .028, have checked fuel pressure and held at 60psi from the pump to the rails, no misfire codes only code has been a p061b ( torque calculations code), have new o2s, new maf, tested coilpacks all are good, grounds appear good to the chassis. I have also had people say you can not run off of one o2 they both need to be on and activated. idk at this point any help is appreciated

(edit): car also falls to the floor in rpm and stalls when ever gas is touched or pulled out of gear. idle is fine but that's about all

Tuner
    With out a Log and a Tune this is going to be tough to help you. Also why did it leave the tuner running so terribly?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    need details of the kit

o2 location wideband B1S1 B2S1

could be only operating on a single bank
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Still in the "process" of tuning but its almost been a month and have 0 progress. besides a idle unfortunately i sold the Ngauge that came with the car and got an x4 but at this point im a bit desperate.

Potential Tuner
    JMPerformance single kit t4 VSR78/75, 50mm on3 WG 13psi spring, unknown BOV, 4 or 5 inch intake tube will verify size after work today. both o2 sensors located in down pipe after turbo, appears previous owner of kit made bungs for them to be located in the crossover but was told to not use them.
    @SultanHassanMasTuning thats what i believe seeing that i was told he would only be tuning off of 1 sensor
    Last edited by obrtanne; 06-01-2020 at 04:06 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by obrtanne View Post
    Still in the "process" of tuning but its almost been a month and have 0 progress. besides a idle unfortunately i sold the Ngauge that came with the car and got an x4 but at this point im a bit desperate.
    So you don't even have an HP Tuners based device now? How's anyone here supposed to help you lol?
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt22 View Post
    So you don't even have an HP Tuners based device now? How's anyone here supposed to help you lol?
    waiting for my mpvi2, in the meantime was seeing if there was any suggestions since SCT forums are dead

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by obrtanne View Post
    waiting for my mpvi2, in the meantime was seeing if there was any suggestions since SCT forums are dead
    You don't have a log and tune from when you had the NGauge? What did your tuner say about this mess? Did he give up? Was the car ever running well with the turbo?

Definitely post a tune and log up when you can and we will try to help you
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Potential Tuner
    You don't have a log and tune from when you had the NGauge
    unfortunately i do not i sold it before i did any research between sct vs HPT and i definitely made a poor choice. as far as the tuner goes im not sure if just godly busy or out of ideas but i rarely get a response with anything helpful. the car was running great when N/A and the turbo is a new addition so no on it running previously. it started with tuning issues to begin with and that just left a sour taste till now

We did a few turbo cars - single turbo runs good on a single o2 if tuned correctly.

I can sell you a start-up file that will be like 90% ready. Email me directly should you be interested: info"at"v-performance.pl

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    We did a few turbo cars - single turbo runs good on a single o2 if tuned correctly.
    so the singular 02 shouldnt be anything to worry about? i was just worried a bank was doing random calculations without it? dont want it to mess anything up.