Thread: 2012 Auto Dodge Charger with a 448 and 243/253 .623/.623 112 + 0 Cam Help!

Tuner in Training

2012 Auto Dodge Charger with a 448 and 243/253 .623/.623 112 + 0 Cam Help!

Hi, I need a little help with a car. I really only played with a few Hemi's and nothing this radical cam wise. I understand the GM world but this is totally new to me. Any help would be appreciated. The car is a 2012 Automatic Charger with a 448 at 11:1 with a healthy 243 / 253 .623/.623 112 + 0 cam longtube headers. I believe it has 60lb per hour injectors but am not to sure. I'm using a 2016 Hellcat injector data to start and have modifed the VE tables to get the fuel trims close. The car also has a 3000 rpm torque converter. The owner got the car running on the stock tune and I have a cylinder 5 misfire. Pulled the plugs and the are black. Gonna have to replace the plugs before i go further. Just trying to get the car running stable at idle and seems like when I give it some gas is just comes down stumbles and stalls. It has a Hellcat 92 mm throttle body which I really don't have an idea what tables to get it to idle better or stable. I did put it in gear and it sometimes just stalls out. Are their settings to adjust for the higher stall converter.I'll post a tune file and log file if any one wants to help out. VVT and MDS have been eliminated. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well the surging and dying at idle can be solved from airflow-electronic throttle abd the torque converter l has it’s own tables in the transmission tab