Thread: mpvi2 without pro cable

Potential Tuner

mpvi2 without pro cable

ok guys, i know your prob. tired of hearing this subject but anyone know what pin on the ecu to get into for logging afr? i have an AEM 0300 and would like to just pin in instead of buying the pro cable. ive seen diff. people say it can be done just need a nudge on the direction. thanks btw its a 1999 LQ4 6.0

Most people use the EGR or AC pressure pins. You will need to find a pinout of your ecu/vehicle and figure out which one you want to use and tap into it. From there you can set up the scanner to report that value as AFR or Lambda based on a calculation.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo8john View Post
    Most people use the EGR or AC pressure pins. You will need to find a pinout of your ecu/vehicle and figure out which one you want to use and tap into it. From there you can set up the scanner to report that value as AFR or Lambda based on a calculation.
    ok thats what i was thinking but wasnt sure if anyone had the exact pin. no problem i have a pin out but there was a couple of egr and a/c. just trying to figure out what one was actual "input"

Potential Tuner
    any one know the formulas to change this to?