Thread: Unable to purchase licenses

Potential Tuner

Unable to purchase licenses

I've attempted to purchase licenses using paypal and received an error (attached). I also encountered an issue that there were no ability to select the credit card section in order to enter a credit card purchase. (this is approximately between my 30-40th purchase, btw... not a first time purchase using these methods.)

Is there a currently known issue, something that you can identify on the hptuners commerce side, or is this something appearing to be on my part?

Please help. I've emailed twice and have not received a response. I'm hoping some more experienced users, and most importantly HPtuners staff may see this and have a simple solution for me, but for now I'm frustratingly stuck with an unusable vehicle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0fun View Post
    I've attempted to purchase licenses using paypal and received an error (attached). I also encountered an issue that there were no ability to select the credit card section in order to enter a credit card purchase. (this is approximately between my 30-40th purchase, btw... not a first time purchase using these methods.)

Is there a currently known issue, something that you can identify on the hptuners commerce side, or is this something appearing to be on my part?

Please help. I've emailed twice and have not received a response. I'm hoping some more experienced users, and most importantly HPtuners staff may see this and have a simple solution for me, but for now I'm frustratingly stuck with an unusable vehicle.
    What is your ticket number(s)?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner

Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this. Thanks for your help Bill

Potential Tuner
    Bill, were you able to find my trouble ticket? I've still not received any email/DM correspondence. If you have a contact number of someone I could speak with while I go through this process I'd be happy use that method to assist both sides in this issue.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'll take a look first thing tomorrow.

Potential Tuner
    I appreciate it. Is there any new information?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this. Thanks for your help Bill
    this does not appear to be a valid ticket number or I don't have access to the section where it is currently assigned please double check the number. I have a feeling it is probably in our IT departments work in queue though(I don't have access to those tickets, I only have access to tickets in the support queue).

Potential Tuner
    Double-checked, and yes 221597 is correct.
    Is there any way to contact IT to receive an update on this ticket?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I found the ticket info, this ticket is about you losing your login information and Eric K responded to it 6/1 at 11:41am

If you are having an issue purchasing credits please put in a separate ticket as there is no mention of license purchase issues in this ticket.

Potential Tuner
    I suppose what I'm getting to is the fact that ticket has nothing to do with login information no matter what the IT response is.
    Did you look at the attachment? There's clearly error in communication back-and-forth between your commerce site and paypal.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I suppose what I'm getting to is the fact that ticket has nothing to do with login information no matter what the IT response is.
    Did you look at the attachment? There's clearly error in communication back-and-forth between your commerce site and paypal.
    Please open a support ticket and we will be happy to assist you further in this regard.

Potential Tuner
    I posted the ticket number twice, and you quoted it once. What's the misunderstanding here? You have the ticket number. I'm sorry your team categorized it incorrectly, but it's fairly easy to change the description of a trouble ticket, or add notes clarifying the issue.

Again, has anyone looked at the screenshot provided? Is there a contact number I can use to speak with someone?

The back-and-forth "open a ticket" responses are perturbing at best, and I'm sick of having paid this much money with your company, desiring to spend more and receiving a basic round-robin response to receiving a resolution.

A relatively wise quote once stated "It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done..." I'd rather leave the two weeks out of the quote as it does nothing more than signify the apathy at which customer resolutions are resolved.

Again, I appreciate your time. Thank you.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I posted the ticket number twice, and you quoted it once. What's the misunderstanding here? You have the ticket number. I'm sorry your team categorized it incorrectly, but it's fairly easy to change the description of a trouble ticket, or add notes clarifying the issue.

Again, has anyone looked at the screenshot provided? Is there a contact number I can use to speak with someone?

The back-and-forth "open a ticket" responses are perturbing at best, and I'm sick of having paid this much money with your company, desiring to spend more and receiving a basic round-robin response to receiving a resolution.

A relatively wise quote once stated "It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done..." I'd rather leave the two weeks out of the quote as it does nothing more than signify the apathy at which customer resolutions are resolved.

Again, I appreciate your time. Thank you.
    this is the text from the ticket in question

"Hello I have a MPVI2 an lost the login information on the device I wanted
    to make a new account an link the liscense to that one heres the serial
    number of my device thank you"

additionally, we responded but you never responded back. The ticket is not miscategorized by any means.

In any event if you are having issues Please open a SEPARATE support ticket and we will be happy to assist you further in this regard.

Potential Tuner
    i AVE THE SAME ISSUE BILL IM LOSING MONEY IM ONSITE WITH A CUSTOMER CANT PURCHASE CREDITS DUE TO FRAUD LOCK