Thread: F150 10R80 Transbrake Shifting

Tuner in Training

F150 10R80 Transbrake Shifting

2018 F150 won't command a 1-2 shift using a transbrake (transbrake is using an outside box, not the tune). I've lowered all the output shaft speeds and well and wot rpm to a very low value and still nothing. I can foot brake the truck and it will short shift, so I know it can do it. The truck makes 700 on the blower and this is all leaving in 4wd, so no tire spinning issues. Anybody have any ideas before I set it up to leave in second?

Potential Tuner
    i am having the same issue, throws a wrench light but no codes.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Nxbusa View Post
    2018 F150 won't command a 1-2 shift using a transbrake (transbrake is using an outside box, not the tune). I've lowered all the output shaft speeds and well and wot rpm to a very low value and still nothing. I can foot brake the truck and it will short shift, so I know it can do it. The truck makes 700 on the blower and this is all leaving in 4wd, so no tire spinning issues. Anybody have any ideas before I set it up to leave in second?
    You ever figure this out? I am currently having this issue. Thanks for any info.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmotors View Post
    You ever figure this out? I am currently having this issue. Thanks for any info.
    Me to any luck with an answer?