Thread: speed locking threads that dont need locked

Tuner in Training

speed locking threads that dont need locked

i was going to respond but once again the thread was locked super quick.

i understand what you are saying with "We do, we discount the interface AND pull an engineer to swap over the licenses from your old interface to the new one which costs us time/money.

Unfortunately there will always be people that will be unhappy with your product and we try to work with our customers to the best of our ability but at the end of the day we can't just give away our product for free. We do take pride in our product and know that we are worth more than nothing. Its unfortunate when a product fails two, 3 or 10 years after you purchase it but it happens and with electronics most of the time its out of our control.

No eta for any additional pro features at this time."

but understand this: we constantly have to give away 10's of thousands of dollars to keep customers happy(our company is less than 30 people) and take fault even when it isnt our fault. it is part of customer service, and not always fair, but it earns you respect.

also you guys hype the pro features but most of them arent functional and have no ETA.....so in effect you are sort of bait/switch mixed with pay to be a beta tester sprinkled with maybe the next version will have these features???

i respect your company and your staff and i only ask that you be very clear with promises and also be clear on your stance that you go above and beyond or stand and watch the train derail.
    i am thankful for your product and continued development. would it possible to get updated documentation every major release? it seems horribly outdated

thanks once again!!!!
    HPTuners is the best!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeneralLee View Post

but understand this: we constantly have to give away 10's of thousands of dollars to keep customers happy(our company is less than 30 people) and take fault even when it isnt our fault. it is part of customer service, and not always fair, but it earns you respect.
    believe it or not so do we

Sometimes I jump the gun and lock threads a little early especially ones where it just appears to be a pot stirring type of post.

The rest of the stuff I cannot comment on as it is not under my control unfortunately.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    believe it or not so do we

Sometimes I jump the gun and lock threads a little early especially ones where it just appears to be a pot stirring type of post.

The rest of the stuff I cannot comment on as it is not under my control unfortunately.

thank you for your response. i understand and hope theres more to come !!!

thanks again