Thread: Am I missing something?

Potential Tuner

Am I missing something?

I have an 04 GTO with FAST 102 TB and intake, ported 243s, and FAST 60 lb injectors. I am concerned that I am missing something because even with my VE table increased by 40%, my wideband is reading pretty lean basically everywhere. I updated the Injector Flow Rate, failed the MAF, disabled DFCO and STFTs and set the Close Loop Enable temps to 284. I am also resetting LTFT and disabling LTFT Learn from the scanner. Just wanting to know if there is something I am missing or doing wrong because it seems like my VE numbers are going to end up really high if this is actually right.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Injector data is more than just the flow rate.

Did those injectors come with new data for the min injector pulse, short pulse adder and offset vs volts settings???
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    They did not. I had read they are pretty much rebranded Deka 60s and tried using data from LS1tech that I have attached. I was having similar issues when I tried that data about a month ago but now that you ask about that I think my buddy said he found a vacuum leak after that I can try putting that data back in tomorrow.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    No luck. After loading the injector data from that file I am still reading lean in just about every cell past idle, even with VE numbers well over 100.

Advanced Tuner
    How about you go under the engine diagnostics tab, go to DTC, then do mil on first error for the first 3. Those are related to MAF

Potential Tuner
    P0101, P0102, and P0103 were already set that way but I will do the same for P0068 as well. The first one is P0016 - Crankshaft Position Correlation - Bank 1 Sensor A. I can't see any reason to set that one....