Thread: Gen V l83 cam tuning questions

Tuner in Training

Gen V l83 cam tuning questions

Hey guys I?ve got a 14 Silverado with tsp stage 2 218/226 635/635. 112 lsa. Long tubes. Cai and dynomax exhaust. My truck is running decent and has a street tune in it at the moment. I just downloaded the hp tuning software and will be tuning it myself. Any tips to do while tuning it for the best performance results. I?ve bumped the idle up some to help it from stalling but would like some feedback on the air/fuel tuning and torque management tuning as well. I?m a little new on the tuning side.

Watch YouTube videos by goat rope garage he explains maf and vve tuning

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    we all encourage you to do the tuning yourself, if you run into issues or questions post file and log here
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    I?ve seen his videos on the gen v but I?m not sure why but my software and layout within ho tuners looks different than his. His shows more tables and options than mine does. Not sure if it?s bc my truck is a 14 aka split year??

Probably advanced view vs basic.
    For those that struggle tuning themselves they am always consult with someone who does this professionally

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    I have lol no one around me wants to help/ (give away) and damn info regarding What to possible change in a tune.