Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ecoboost Mustang dummy check

Here's decent log snip, now that I've been driving it for a few days.

Need to address some things though:
    Untitled-2.png

Coughed hard on me, not sure if it actually had knock or if it was just spark blow out, pretty sure it was spark blow out though from the big puff of black smoke out the tailpipe and the soft "puh" sound it made.
    I think I need to pull the spark plugs and see what they look like and check the gap, probably should get colder plugs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Ngk ltr7bhx

Don't buy on Amazon. Too many counterfeits.

https://www.tuneplusinc.com/products...eplus-inc-spec

I like the proprietary gapping claim, but they're on my list of stuff to buy.

Just checked my plugs, they were all way out of spec... At least .036"-.04", amazing I wasn't having more problems.
    Regapped them to .03" (couldn't find my old .026" feeler gauge I used to use on my SR20DET), and did a few good runs with out issue!
    I didn't feel like grabbing my laptop, so no logs.

Tuner
    Glad you figured it out.

Advanced Tuner
    Swiper Stage 12.hpt

What do you guys think of this for safe mostly stock component tune?

Extremely safe IMO...
    Ford Performance tune runs a max load of like 2.4, so should be able to get at least up to that and still be safe.

Latest update, changed EOI timing a bit, seems to have cleared the insufficient fuel flow... Really hate to play with the timing that much, but until I get something sorted for the HPFP, this will do.
    Not sure why, but it also doesn't seem to be hitting quite the same timing that it was before, might be recovering from the spark blow-out event, I don't know.
    Or maybe it's the weather, still cool out, but also really humid, either way, still peak over 400 ft lbs indicated, so I'm happy. lol
    Attached Files Attached Files