Thread: 1050x injector install running very lean

1050x injector install running very lean, never mind I am an idiot

Hello,

Nevermind, I somehow accidentally changed offset from vacuum to MAP, runs perfectly now, the tune is even better than before due to accurate data. Sorry to have wasted anyone's time.

So I have a 2013 ZL1, when I bought it it already had a 650 Hp Lingenfelter package, one of the older ones with 62lb injectors. I bought HP tuners and installed headers and was calibrating my MAF sensor etc and noticed my injectors very close to maxing out so I bought and installed 1050x injectors and added all of the relevant injector calibrations from the ID website. So far I have only ran it at idle and given it a little bit of gas but it is very lean. It maxes out the trims and is still around 1.07 lambda. Both banks read the same. I have compared the Lingenfelter tune to stock tunes and don't see any evidence of massive rape to get the previous injectors to work so I am not sure why I am so far off. At first I thought a vacuum leak i.e. I knocked something loose during injector install. The logs show 10 g/s airflow at idle compared to my previous 6 g/s and MAP is also around 10psi compared to the standard 6 or so which made me suspect vacuum leak but I went over everything and it all looks good and I can't hear anything. I see that the throttle position is a little higher than normal which likely explains the flow and pressure differences, the ECM is probably trying to stop from stalling.

I am thinking I must have done something wrong with the injector data but I triple checked it and I am at a loss.

I have attached my tune and a short log from when it is running, can someone please take a look at the injector data and see if I have done it correctly. The one thing I am unsure about is "Offset select" where you choose between MAP and VAC, I doubt that would need to change but maybe ID has set their tables up differently. When I changed injectors on my Firebird I basically had to make up my injector data as they were random SAAB injectors without any data and I was very close to right on the money so I am confused as to how I am this far off.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BigTuner; 06-04-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    why did you change offset from vacuum to map?

change that back rest of data looks ok
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    why did you change offset from vacuum to map?

change that back rest of data looks ok
    Yeah I realized that last night, I must have done it by accident, solved all my issues. I edited my post last night to update that I made a stupid mistake.

Advanced Tuner
    I've done that before. The scroll wheel on the mouse can get it to inadvertently change if the pointer is over it when you are trying to scroll through that column in the injector data window.