Thread: If I license a vehicle using my MPVI2, do i need to license again for Ngauge

If I license a vehicle using my MPVI2, do i need to license again for Ngauge

Basically I have a customer vehicle that has an NGauge they want me to use. I would prefer to build and make the tune using HPtuners with my MPVI2. If i license the vehicle using it, do I need to license again in order to export the file to use in the Ngauge?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet35th View Post
    Basically I have a customer vehicle that has an NGauge they want me to use. I would prefer to build and make the tune using HPtuners with my MPVI2. If i license the vehicle using it, do I need to license again in order to export the file to use in the Ngauge?
    To my knowledge: If the vehicle is licensed you should be able to export to an e-Motion file (.enc), send to customer who puts it on the nGauge, and they flash the vehicle with it. This doesn't work with the unlimited license though.
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Only required to license once to export to e-moton nGauge.

If you tuner lock, the receiving party will not be able to export only flash.