Thread: 2007 Ford 5.4 3V VCT Table Help

Potential Tuner

2007 Ford 5.4 3V VCT Table Help

Hey Y'all....

First time poster here...

I kinda messed up my 5.4 3V tune the other night and I could use some help..

I had an issue with the dang CEL from the Bank 2 CPS after replacing the Timing set and VCT Solenoids.
    So More than likely I got the Bank 2 cam off by one tooth..

SOOOOO.... I needed to pass inspection and I went in and messed with the tables.. Screwed up and saved the file and did not save the original file first.. I KNOW BONE HEAD MOVE!!!

So I am now going to replace the motor as it is at 235k miles and I am not trusting it...

I need to get the original VCT Tables back and I am not sure how to get them..

Thanks for your help....

Advanced Tuner
    There's a couple of 2007 F-150 5.4 - stock tunes in the repository for you to compare to. Grab one of those and use the compare feature.
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Potential Tuner

vct lockout mustang gt 2007

Hi guys.

can someone help me with the tune of a mustang gt 2007, I blocked the vct, but after that I felt the engine a bit lacking in power.

thank you.