Thread: 3 bar idle issue and no start after writing file have to use stock map to start

Potential Tuner

3 bar idle issue and no start after writing file have to use stock map to start

I have an issue with a 3 bar OS when you write the file the engine wont stay running. I have to put the stock map sensor in, engine starts runs rough shuts down then i plug in the 3 bar and the engine starts runs stumbles finds itself takes forever to idle on its own. Once closed loop kicks in fuel trims are at 40% so I do the whole VE copy paste thing etc. write the file and same thing I have to do the whole MAP sensor thing again I run the engine and the fuel trims will not lean out in 35-40 kpa range. im down to 2-6 on the VE table. So im doing something wrong any advice will be greatly appreciated. attached are the files. on the scan log labeled 3 bar rich map swap, is where I put the stock map in crank it then swap back to 3 bar map to get engine running, then theres the regular 3 bar no start log and a log where the engine is actually running and showing -40 FT. For the tune files one is where I started and one is where the tune is currently at.

Car Hystory: It was a procharged car running E85 made switche to turbo. currently it has bosch 250 lbs injectors, two feul pumps 60 psi fuel BTR stage 2 CAM,

Right now just tryng to get the car running to take to dyno
    Attached Files Attached Files

I would probably put the fuel pressure at 43.5 and scale the flow rate to that to keep it within the table. I doubt you will be making 2,000hp with those massive injectors. Cut the min fuel milligrams in half too, should help with rich idle.

Something seems to be up with the MAF settings or maybe the wiring. Sometimes in the logs the key on engine off KPA readings are in the 20's or 30's or it picked to 290kpa. It should read right around 100kpa at sea level and less at elevation.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.