Thread: cwhen comparing transmission tables they all come up blank-GM LNF

Tuner in Training

Question when comparing transmission tables they all come up blank-GM LNF

I recently bought an HHR SS and currently tuning the trans tables. found a GMS1 tune in the repository and when I use the compare feature I noticed the GMS1 settings are all grayed out and blank? I then checked with other tunes in the repository from stock to other modified tunes and the same affect of the trans data are all blank and cant compare to? the Engine data comparison is fine fwiw.

this only seems to be LNF because I have had an LS1 previously and was able to compare both engine and transmission data fine.

-
    Last edited by fst; 08-26-2020 at 08:05 AM. Reason: spelling

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    The files you are comparing against are probably manual transmissions vs your auto, nothing to compare.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    i'll double-check and re-download ones that says automatics in the description under the tune repository and will report back.

d/l a new tune from the repository that is from 2008 cobalt gms1 auto and used that to compare to my tune and still came up as grayed and blank.

Tuner in Training
    I also notice that when I open any of the LNF tunes in the repository and look at the transmission section all of the data are grayed out and blank? if I just look up any other file like ls1, l67, etc I can see them perfectly fine? I'm running the latest version, V4.6.3. I previously was running V4.2.2 and updated in case V4.2.2 was out of date but it appears not to be the case. can anyone else verify looking at just the LNF 2.0 tunes in the repository please?