Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Switchable RTT?

Is RTT going to be an option with the LBZ & LMM also? Is this in the testing stage or are you still working on it?
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

well if you look when this thread started 10/06.. and we still don't have RTT for the LB7 or LLY I would not hold your breath of it on the LBZ but I have been wrong before

The way it sounds the guys have alot on there plate right now. I am sure they will be working on it, but it might take some time then.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.

Tuner in Training
    will it ever come??

I think we should back up and look at history a bit.

First off....the guy that 'created' the switchable Duramax tune was Steve Cole of TTS Power systems.

Near as I can tell...the 'others' out there have made literal copies of what he did.

To be honest, because of TCM relearning, etc...we never followed. We felt if you could control your foot--you could control the power.

That last statement really makes sense.

Potential Tuner
    So now that Steve Cole has a switchable TCM tune does that mean that the rest will soon too???
    SWB Ex Cab K2500HD 04.5 LT/Amsoil B2B/ARE Tonneau/BedRug/Evans NPG+/LT235-85R16/Putco White-Out/VR-Straps/HIR 9012/Mag-Hytec Diff/Cat delete pipe/Al-ienator Trans/SD Rods/Racor Pre OEM/Lift pumps/OEM 3" Ext.Valance/MikeL Cooler

its been awhile since I have been on the forums, and have not done a search - so if this is a dumb quetion I am sorry, but is RTT in the latest version?

Not in there yet...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Sorry guys no new news regarding RTT for these applications
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Sorry guys no new news regarding RTT for these applications
    How about GEN IV's?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Haven't even looked into it on gen 4's, likely won't for a long while either.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I don't think the general public realizes the work involved in each and every 'hack'...and then they want something else after its done. Most often a very thankless job...

I'm unaware of a Steve Cole switchable TCM tune...
    2009 Cadillac CTS-V 196.7 MPH on the Salt
    Superflow SF600 FlowBench -- Superflow Autodyn 30 Chassis Dyno -- Superflow SF901 Engine Dyno--RaceLogic Emulator -- MikiPro Logic Emulator -- ASNU Injector Flow Bench --