Thread: Help!!! Losing my mind....

Tuner in Training

Question Help!!! Losing my mind....

Guys i?ve been trying to get my truck tuned and its just not working out. I?m new to the turbo world and this is my first swap. 2005 Colorado 4x4 LS2 with VS 7875. I have a maf sensor and i installed a bov in the intake tube after the maf right before the Throttlebody. I have a code for high voltage on the maf sensor as soon as i start the truck. I guess I need to adjust the table for that? But should i remove the BOV Valve?

My other problem is i?ve been through 2 transmissions 4l60e. Each one I lose 3rd gear. Both where built tyranny?s. Is there anyone on here that might be able to help me out with tunning on the pcm and tcm? I have Hp Tuners but I can?t get it right.

Thanks

if you post your tune, I will try to help/guide you in the right direction. if you have a tune and log would be even better. Thank you

Usually I would put the bov before the mass air flow sensor.

Tuner in Training
    yes bov before the maf

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpargament View Post
    if you post your tune, I will try to help/guide you in the right direction. if you have a tune and log would be even better. Thank you
    Thanks I really appreciate it.

Tuner in Training
    OK thanks, I dont have much room so im going to block of the BOV valve.

Tuner in Training

Log File and Tune File

J_Moore SDOL Rev_014 Stock Trans.hpt2-3-20-log-trans-gone.hpl

Hope I did this right, I tried last night but our internet sucks, I live in the sticks!!
    Last edited by jonathan8186; 06-10-2020 at 11:30 AM.

I'm guessing that you have a return fuel system? Your injector flow rate shows it is. Your offset vs volts vs VAC shows a non return. Did you put in all of the data for those injectors? While you are tuning SD, take the maf sensor out of channels.
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Tuner in Training
    Yes return system. Deka 80 injectors fast fuel rail, walbo hellcat pump -8 fuel lines to both sides of rails.

As for Your offset vs volts vs VAC shows a non return.( I will try to find out how to change that.) Did you put in all of the data for those injectors?(I Dont think so) While you are tuning SD, take the maf sensor out of channels.(ok)