thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by evo7877 View Post
    dear

is it possible to do ghost cam at auto 5.0 mustang

if possible anyone can do it to this file

thanks
    Don't deprive yourself of the fun you can have learning to tune yourself. There are some very good threads on here for you to read through and learn the basic settings to start with. After that you have to tune drivabilty which varies depending on what the car 'needs'.

My personal experience is I made a ghost cam tune for fun when I was N/A (including when it was bone stock) and after many revisions it drove and sounded amazing. Then I shelved the tune and only used it now and then.
    When I installed my supercharger and tried the same base settings I found worked great N/A.. it sounded decent but surged and killed easily. Just like before I made adjustments to dial in drivability but it was like taming a totally different animal. Much more difficult.
    I'm happy to say it's all dialed in now and I learned a lot doing so.

Overall, all of the complaints people have with a ghost cam tune can be solved with knowledge and experience. My car has a mean idle, is automatic with supercharger, and drives like my normal tune.. even better actually. Enough that I adjusted my normal (non lope) tune to improve that one. I don't run ghost cam tunes all the time though... it's just for every now and then fun
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt22 View Post
    Don't deprive yourself of the fun you can have learning to tune yourself. There are some very good threads on here for you to read through and learn the basic settings to start with. After that you have to tune drivabilty which varies depending on what the car 'needs'.

My personal experience is I made a ghost cam tune for fun when I was N/A (including when it was bone stock) and after many revisions it drove and sounded amazing. Then I shelved the tune and only used it now and then.
    When I installed my supercharger and tried the same base settings I found worked great N/A.. it sounded decent but surged and killed easily. Just like before I made adjustments to dial in drivability but it was like taming a totally different animal. Much more difficult.
    I'm happy to say it's all dialed in now and I learned a lot doing so.

Overall, all of the complaints people have with a ghost cam tune can be solved with knowledge and experience. My car has a mean idle, is automatic with supercharger, and drives like my normal tune.. even better actually. Enough that I adjusted my normal (non lope) tune to improve that one. I don't run ghost cam tunes all the time though... it's just for every now and then fun
    What is your problem brother?
    On every topic I have on this forum all your responses are bad and absurd
    If you can help, please, otherwise it is better to be silent

The best solution is to leave this forum and leave it to your examples

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161