Thread: LS2 Editor settings

LS2 Editor settings

in Engine>Power Enrich>Throttle it states in the description at the bottom there should be both "hot and cold" throttle and states
    " If the coolant temperature exceeds the Hot Select temperature then the Hot table is used, otherwise the Cold table is used." However, I see no "Cold" setting.
    It talks of the ECT exceeding a value that I am not sure where or how to set the temp that is considered "Hot".

I am on version 4.6.3 so any help is appreciated.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
    2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS

Advanced Tuner
    If only the Hot table exists (as with almost everything Gen IV+), that's all that's in the calibration. It'll do what you want it to.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned

Senior Tuner
    Help files were never updated for gen 4.