Thread: 2-Step Launch Control Corvette C6

Potential Tuner

Smile 2-Step Launch Control Corvette C6

HI :

I am tuning a Corvette C6 ( LS2 ) and I have some doubts :

Is possible add 2-Step Rev Limiter for launch control in Oem Ecu with Hp-Tuners ?

The client want launch control around 3000 rpm with 1? gear engaged .

Regards.

I am curious to this as well, I have looked into it personally, and found out that if it wasnt in the initial programming, hp tuners cant just add it or alter it, such as the 63 limit on fuel pressure for earlier e38's. My buddy had it in his camaro, 2014 i believe, he would put it in first , push the clutch in, floor it and it would peg at launch point. Only thing I found was my 2007 c6z didnt have that capability, with just tuning and hptuners. I hope you find differently but I could not.

Potential Tuner
    I think these ECUs use Vehicle Speed ​​/ Rpm to detect the gear engaged. Yesterday I did tests putting the lower rpm limiter in "Neutral", and it works but the problem is that in first speed it is still activated, in second speed it works fine.

I'll keep testing

WHAAAT that is wild, never even thought about something like that, be careful not to hurt it, but definitely let us know any progress on tuning a 2 step into our cars.

Potential Tuner
    Hi William did you ever have any luck w tuning your neutral rev limiter? If so how'd you do it?