Thread: Deleting Old BT devices

Tuner

Deleting Old BT devices

I still ave some Bluetooth devices in the devices list, that I either don't need (like a printer) or don't have any more (old GPS receivers I don't own.) Is there a way to take the unwanted devices out of the list? I was thinking of clearing the application data, but that might also delete my created tracks?

thx

Your list of paired Bluetooth devices will be in your phone's Settings apps, under the Bluetooth section... The exactly naming and path will vary depending on the operating system type and version, and may be called something like "Connected Devices".

For example, on my Android 10 device, it's under the system's Settings app -> Connected devices -> Previouisly Connected Devices -> See All, and then there's a button next to each one I can press which opens another page with a "Forget" button that will delete it.

Other versions of Android, including those customized by Samsung or other OEM's, may have different naming or a different path, but will still be in there, somewhere.

On iOS, it's in system's Settings app -> Bluetooth -> My Devices.

Tuner
    The best I can do with Android 9 is to unpair a device, and TA seems to then ignore or forget it.