Thread: Can someone tell me what this is tuned for? 03 SRT-4

Potential Tuner

Can someone tell me what this is tuned for? 03 SRT-4

I'm completely new to this whole tuning thing, so I apologize. I was told this SRT-4 was tuned for E85 by the previous owner who had the car for 3 days. Cannot find the owner before him. When I bought the car, he claims he put 91 Octane in. The AFR's are all over the board per AEM Wideband. Loaded the tune and I'm noticed that there are some tables adjusted for Flex Fuel. I cannot find any type of flex fuel senor between the fuel pump and the injectors. Any insight would help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by asciortino View Post
    I'm completely new to this whole tuning thing, so I apologize. I was told this SRT-4 was tuned for E85 by the previous owner who had the car for 3 days. Cannot find the owner before him. When I bought the car, he claims he put 91 Octane in. The AFR's are all over the board per AEM Wideband. Loaded the tune and I'm noticed that there are some tables adjusted for Flex Fuel. I cannot find any type of flex fuel senor between the fuel pump and the injectors. Any insight would help.
    I'm afraid I can't be much help but I can tell you that some vehicles do not use a fuel sensor for e85, but use the oxygen sensor/s and AF/R instead.

I will check it out here shortly and tell you what all done to it .

using the compare function (log) against the stock tune ...looks like 3bar, ve is modified (cam'd ?), static fuel pressure, bigger injectors, gas tune AFR 14.7 (vs stock 14.3), knock, fan temp modified..

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for the information.
    Last edited by asciortino; 06-25-2020 at 01:58 AM.