Thread: General Credits and Group Licencing

General Credits and Group Licencing

From what I understand whether I buy a tune or make one in the VCM Editor, writing that tune will cost 2 credits. Once that is done and licenced, can I write more tunes to the same vehicle without more credits? My plan is for a NA tune now and a boosted tune later.

What is the vehicle group that a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.6L FFV will go in? All Gen1 Pentastar V6s? What vehicles and years are covered under that group licence? How many credits does it cost? Is that likely to change?

The file you pull from your vehicle will cost a minimum of 2 credits. If your vehicle is that 2 credits on their website, then that is the only time you have to buy them. You can make changes and write to that vehicle an unlimited amount of times.

If you bought a tune from someone and they didn't make it with your file, be very careful because you could brick your computer or cost yourself more money by writing a file other than your own into your vehicle.

I don't know the answer to the 2nd question.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We do not offer any group licensing for any dodge application.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"