Thread: How long does support typically take?

Tuner in Training

How long does support typically take?

Hey guys..

So I contacted support about a table that was missing from my calibration at the end of May. Someone got back with me a few days later but I haven't heard anything since. I've replied to the e-mail and never heard anything.

I'm sure they are busy and such so was just curious what is typical.

Thanks
    -Chris

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    adding tables depends on where it stands in the engineers queue, we get hundreds of table requests a month but only have so many hours in the day in order to research & fill these types of requests.

If you already know the table address information you can add the table(s) yourself by using the user defined params feature https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ned-Parameters
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    adding tables depends on where it stands in the engineers queue, we get hundreds of table requests a month but only have so many hours in the day in order to research & fill these types of requests.

If you already know the table address information you can add the table(s) yourself by using the user defined params feature https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ned-Parameters
    I was just curious more than anything as I'm fairly new to HPtuners and didn't know how the process went.

As far as adding it myself, all I have is the number for the table and what it's supposed to be.

Mainly, I was just curious how everything worked as I had been contacted once and hadn't heard anything in a few weeks. Didn't know if it had just been lost in the shuffle or if it just took a bit.

Thanks
    -Chris