Thread: attempting to update Suite to 4.6 Install failed

attempting to update Suite to 4.6 Install failed

I tried to update my VCM Suite from 4.4.4 to the newer 4.6.3. After going through all the Install Wizard steps, I click "Install" and a window pops up saying the Install ended prematurely, try again later.

Any solutions to get 4.6 to install?

Laptop is using Windows 7. My work laptop is also windows 7 and was able to install 4.6 with no issues.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kgraves View Post
    I tried to update my VCM Suite from 4.4.4 to the newer 4.6.3. After going through all the Install Wizard steps, I click "Install" and a window pops up saying the Install ended prematurely, try again later.

Any solutions to get 4.6 to install?

Laptop is using Windows 7. My work laptop is also windows 7 and was able to install 4.6 with no issues.
    Run all of the Windows Updates on the laptop and install Microsoft ".Net" framework. Then try again.
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Tuner
    Don't upgrade to the beta whatever you do. Seems to be bricking some ecms. Same thing happened to me that happened to another guy a few threads up