Thread: stalling ipc errors

stalling ipc errors

2018 mustang, rescaled for higher loads (engine torque and inverse tables) and now around 1000 rpm i have about 2000 wheel torque errors and car stalls. how do i go about correcting this, it drives fine everywhere else. stalling.hpl

car never stalled before the rescale.

I thought my old IPC errors were high, damn.

torque control is dragging down spark, engine is making more torque than the table suggests maybe. you should post the tune so others can check it out. your throttle moves minimally and the amount of air measured is pretty flat, did you use the editor to calculate the inverse or scale them yourself?

Did you change the DD tables?

Quote Originally Posted by superman07 View Post
    I thought my old IPC errors were high, damn.

torque control is dragging down spark, engine is making more torque than the table suggests maybe. you should post the tune so others can check it out. your throttle moves minimally and the amount of air measured is pretty flat, did you use the editor to calculate the inverse or scale them yourself?
    ya i have minimum tb angle high so it is sort of derivable, as far as dd table i only raised it 10% first row 850 rpm and lower
    Last edited by t76mach; 06-26-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Your IMRC settings are not correct. It looks like you removed the IMRCs but in the tune they are set as closed.

Quote Originally Posted by turboanything View Post
    Your IMRC settings are not correct. It looks like you removed the IMRCs but in the tune they are set as closed.
    should i set position to 0 or 100%

Potential Tuner
    I?m having issues with will torque errors and I?m trying to figure out how to set up Parameters for graph / Histogram so I can use the torque/inverse calculator to make changes but I can?t get anything to populate

use the same values from your torque tables, log IPC and filter on mapped point weight