Thread: STFT in VCM scannner in channels reads different then in the chart display

STFT in VCM scannner in channels reads different then in the chart display

Guys, Any help would be appreciated...

STFTs in VCM scanner in channels reads different then in the chart display. Which is correct? Or is this some type of weird resolution thing?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    You are logging 49 PIDs. Get rid of the Ave. stft pids too. Look at the Polling interval, poor resolution.
    To fix it keep it below 25 PIDs for a P01 ECU for best results. It just doesn't have the bandwidth. Use chart data.

[QUOTE=Hondaeater;615662]You are logging 49 PIDs. Get rid of the Ave. stft pids too. Look at the Polling interval, poor resolution.
    To fix it keep it below 25 PIDs for a P01 ECU for best results. It just doesn't have the bandwidth. Use chart data.
    Ok, will try....much appreciated

Advanced Tuner
    How did it work out?

I will let you know as soon as I get testing again...Plan to this weekend....Thank you!

sorry my dude, completly off the topic you are after but how did you log your oil pressure? thats a 411 i have a p59 would i be able to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    sorry my dude, completly off the topic you are after but how did you log your oil pressure? thats a 411 i have a p59 would i be able to do that?
    I have a PO1 and it was already a channel that was setup, but should be easy to add the channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaeater View Post
    How did it work out?
    All better......Much appreciated

7122020.hpl