Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EECV ..problems with low load/scaling

Quote Originally Posted by 03cobra_keek View Post
    I'm not surprised by this. I noticed some timing issues as well but we can only work with what we see
    wlel, at least its not just me then. but if thats the way its gonna be, then its pretty much worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by mach View Post
    wlel, at least its not just me then. but if thats the way its gonna be, then its pretty much worthless.
    As annoying as it might be. You might have to open a ticket for this one

Quote Originally Posted by 03cobra_keek View Post
    As annoying as it might be. You might have to open a ticket for this one
    ya know....im just done with tickets. its not worth it anymore. ive gave it way more than its fair share. ive been screwing with this junk for over a year, and im not much farther than i was when i started. and even if i get there. what good would it do? i still cant datalog anything serious. lol. just blips of info here and there. worthless. last night i figured out why i cant get a solid maf curve worth a damn. as i watched my wideband hang around 1.0 and bounce within.02 at idle,and lambses stay right around 1.0-1.02 i think ,man, today my maf seems good at idle. then i click over to my STFT histogram and see that its all in red and around 10% lean. so the fuel is actually right, but my data from the scanner is somehow jsut reading whatever it feels like on any random day. for awhile i was tuning the maf by those numbers, and then the next day somehow id be way off from the day before according to trims. then id tune back the other way, and boom, now im wrong the other way lol. the whole time im chasing a false reading.
    Last edited by mach; 06-29-2020 at 01:11 PM.