Thread: 2020 f250 w/ 7.3

Potential Tuner

2020 f250 w/ 7.3

Hello,

Has anyone taken a look at the file from a new F250 with the 7.3 gas motor and 10 speed? I have been looking for someone to have a go at improving the shifting on the 10 speed. I am surrounded by GM and Import tuners but can not find anyone who knows fords well. One of my local GM turners is willing to give it a go but he is far from a Ford expert and I worry about letting him do it. I was even looking for a class I could take but with the motor and trans so new there seems to be no or very limited resources. I have found one company but they lock their files and only use Ngauge for HPT. I went through a locked tune nightmare with my super charged GM truck and ended up needing a new PCM so locked tunes are not something I want to deal with. I do understand why people lock tunes and I have no interest in arguing it, its just not something I want to expose myself to now that I have lived through what can go wrong.

I did pull the stock file and poked around a bit but have not changed anything. Compared to my older GM PCM truck the Ford has way more listed that can be changed and I am just not confident enough to go at it blind.

Advanced Tuner
    I need stock tune too

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsmithsr View Post
    I need stock tune too
    Attached Files Attached Files

Load this and build a channel list if you haven't all ready to datalog
    Attached Files Attached Files