Thread: Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost Check Engine Light on Flash

Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost Check Engine Light on Flash

Hi everyone, I'm new to tuning like this so please forgive me if this is a simple question.

I am trying to flash a slightly modified calibration to my Fiesta, but when I start the car after a successful flash I get a check engine light (the little wrench) and the car goes into limp mode. The calibration is just disabling rev hang and enabling pedal follower, so the engine behavior itself should not really change.

In the engine diagnosis tab I set P6065 to "no MIL light" to hopefully fix it, but that did not help.

I also tried scanning for the code in VCM Scanner, but it reported no DTC codes.

Is there anything else I should look into? Is there any more information that I could provide to help figure this out?

Thanks in advance

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoman92 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to tuning like this so please forgive me if this is a simple question.

I am trying to flash a slightly modified calibration to my Fiesta, but when I start the car after a successful flash I get a check engine light (the little wrench) and the car goes into limp mode. The calibration is just disabling rev hang and enabling pedal follower, so the engine behavior itself should not really change.

In the engine diagnosis tab I set P6065 to "no MIL light" to hopefully fix it, but that did not help.

I also tried scanning for the code in VCM Scanner, but it reported no DTC codes.

Is there anything else I should look into? Is there any more information that I could provide to help figure this out?

Thanks in advance
    Post both stock and tuned file.

Here is both of the tunes. Thanks!

Fiesta_1-0_0001.hpt
    Fiesta_1-0_BASE.hpt

Quote Originally Posted by pigoman92 View Post
    Here is both of the tunes. Thanks!

Fiesta_1-0_0001.hpt
    Fiesta_1-0_BASE.hpt
    Change it to no error reported, setting it to no light just makes the light on the dash not turn on, but the codes is still known to be active according to the ECU.

I did get in touch with support as well, we narrowed it down to the pedal follower being the problem