Thread: odd question

Tuner in Training

odd question

I've been using my laptop to work on my tune but I have way more screen space with my desktop (two ultrawide screens) and my laptop is far from small. what do I need to do so I can use my desktop and my laptop to work on my tune since I keep getting the popup about buying a license? I can park my truck close to where my desktop is but don't know if even my Bluetooth will connect.

Plug your device into your computer when you open it, then it shouldn't ask for a license once it's sync'd up.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I downloaded the programs into my laptop and have down tuning. When I copied everything to my desktop, downloaded the programs and even connected my device to the desktop, it keeps telling me I can't save the changes without buying a license. Should I have to connect my desktop to the device through Bluetooth to my device while it's connected to my truck?

Plug your device into your desktop and open the editor. On the bar at the top, click help, then resync interface.
    1998 GMC K1500 Z71
    * L31 350 Vortec
    * AUS 43lb injectors
    * Comp 08-410-8 with 1.6 rockers
    * P59 swap
    * Whipple supercharger
    * JBA headers
    * AFR 190cc heads
    * NV4500 swapped
    * Cal-Trac traction bars
    * 1" blocks, 265/70r17 BF Goodrich KO2s, 17X8.5 ALPHAEQUIPT COMMAND LT